Monday, June 25, 2012

Zachary Levi in Thor 2


According to nerdmachine.com (my new nerd-vana), Zachary Levi, the coolest nerd on the planet (sorry Nathan Fillion), will be swinging a sword and fighting evil as Fandral the Dashing in Thor 2. Fandral is one of the Warriors Three, Thor's closest friends, from the first film. Josh Dallas, who played Fandral in the first film is busy doing my new number one favorite show (now that Chuck has been retired), Once Upon A Time.

The first Thor was a lot of fun and the original cast is back in the second. I can't wait to see Thor and Jane reunite and see Thor, Sif, and the Warriors Three beat down whatever bad guy is coming at them in this one.

I also can't wait to see if any familiar faces drop by for cameos.

Oh  - that reminds me. I'm still looking for the Hiemdall figure from the first film. Time to hit eBay!

No comments:

Post a Comment