Sunday, August 25, 2013

Ben Affleck as Batman



“Affleck'll crush it. He's got the chops, he's got the chin -- just needs the material. Affleck & Cavill toe to toe -- I'm in.” Joss Whedon via Twitter 8/23/2013

The internet almost shattered in half last week with the news that Ben Affleck was cast as the new Batman for the upcoming Superman / Batman film. There was even a petition filed on the White House website asking the Obama administration to ban the casting (which is clever and borderline illegal – the White House has taken it down because it violates their terms of participation.

I’m excited that Ben Affleck has been cast for two reasons:

1) I’m a huge fan
2) Kevin Smith, his good friend, has a blog that I listen to, “Fat Man on Batman” and there’s no doubt Ben Affleck will be a guest on it.

As for whether or not the movie will be good – if it isn’t, I guarantee it won’t be because Ben Affleck is in it.


No comments:

Post a Comment