Sunday, May 19, 2013

HIMYM Season 8 finale: The Girl With the Yellow Umbrella finally revealed



Season after season, HIMYM has been one of the best sitcoms I’ve seen.

I haven’t watched this season because I always watch the entire season on DVD over a few days. Watching the season that way helps me remember key events. I think it was last season that began with the boys at Barney’s wedding and the season finale last year revealed that the bride was Robin. That season is a lot funnier and more moving when you see it in just a few days instead of letting it slowly unfold over several months.

So it’s with that in mind that I tell you, I couldn’t resist watching a youtube clip of the final moments of the season finale.

After all Ted has been through, with all of the foreshadowing and hint dropping, and that one time Ted saw her ankle, we finally get to see the mother and we get to see her before the main cast does. Honestly, just the 5 seconds we get to see her for was enough to make me cry.

I know that next season is the final season and I couldn’t be more excited to see it. This show could turn out to be the best sitcom I’ve ever seen.
 The Mother doesn't have a name but it's still great to have a face

No comments:

Post a Comment