Monday, December 31, 2012

Eliza Dushku sends me a signed photo…or…goodbye 2012



As I say goodbye to 2012, I’ve been fighting bronchitis for about a week. I have good days and bad days but what’s important is that I’m on vacation from work so I’m not missing it.

A few months  ago, whedonesque.com posted about an opportunity to support the post production of ElizaDushku’s untitled Albania documentary. I jumped at the opportunity to support something from one of my favorite actresses and get a cool reward at the same time. And I got part of the cool reward in the mail today: an autographed photo and an autographed Dushku family recipe for “Byrek.”

I was really excited to get it! I’m not well enough to go out tonight but I ended 2012 with an autographed photo of Eliza Dushku to enjoy today and a new recipe to try in the new year.

Thanks for a good year 2012. I hope 2013 will be just as kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment